Film Scoring Competition
Sony will be giving away copies of their audio editing software Sound Forge to the top three winners.
Award-winning Sound Forge digital audio editing software includes a powerful set of audio processes, tools, and effects for manipulating audio. Sound Forge software allows you to edit, record, encode, and master nearly any form of digital audio including WAV, AIFF, and MP3. Whether you're new to editing audio or you're a seasoned audio engineer, there is a Sound Forge product that is right for you.
The 1st place winner will receive Audio Master Suite (valued at $599.95) - Sound Forge™ Pro 11 and SpectraLayers™ Pro 2 are the most advanced waveform and spectral editing applications available today. Each with its own unique genius, they work seamlessly together to form a colossal editing system offering extraordinary and immediate gains for audio professionals everywhere.
The 2nd place winner will recieve Sound Forge Pro 11 (valued at $399.95) - Acclaimed for its power, stability, and exceptional workflow, Sound Forge Pro is the best way to get from raw audio to a finished master. Expertly record, edit, and analyze audio, produce samples and music loops, digitize and restore old recordings, design sound for multimedia and video, and master replication-ready audio CDs.
The 3rd place winner will receive Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 - Sound Forge™ Audio Studio software is the easiest way to work with music and sound on your home computer. Record almost anything. Give your tracks presence and sparkle. Digitize rare LP records and tapes, create your own karaoke tracks, burn CDs, and generate files for the Web and all your favorite portable players.
How to submit for The Indie Gathering 2014:
1) Download Trailer HERE
2) Score entire trailer / Download registration form HERE!
3) Pay registration fee and submit playable DVD (or e-mail email@example.com with a private link to your video) with score & trailer combined before competition deadline by June 1st.
How to submit for Horror Hotel 2014:
The 2014 Competition for Horror Hotel is CLOSED.
You may enter either film scoring contest - $35 (USD) each.
Both competitions is now closed.
After Dec. 31st, registration is $35 (USD) each, with no discount for registering in both.
You may also pay online below with PayPal:
The 2013 Indie Gathering Top 12
1. Damoon Keshmirshekan / Ali Karimi
2. Eli Correa
3. Marcello Favoino
4. Hatem Elgenedy
5. J. Cedeno
6. Jim Danko
7. Ambrose Freeman-Toole
8. Larry Woolever
9. Seth Harris
11. Ken Jones
You do not have to be present although special awards are given to those who attend!
Winners will be networked with the film business for one year.
You may also pay by PayPal.com send your $35 to firstname.lastname@example.org at PayPal and send a copy of the receipt with your submission!
1) Submitting early ensures a review process that will let you know if you need to resubmit your clip. Resubmissions will not incur a separate registration fee. Files will be mailed on DVD.
2) Every composer can only submit one score for consideration.
3) Score material must be original and submitter must own all rights to the piece of music. Composer bears responsibility for any liabilities arising from copyright infringement.
4) Winners will be announced during The Indie Gathering event in Cleveland, OH.
5) This event is open to the public.
6) Any entries that are found to violate copyrights, contain offensive material, and/or do not abide to the timing rules and other guidelines will be disqualified from the competition.
7) Judging will be blind in all categories.
8) All composers are invited to participate regardless of musical background. International participation is also encouraged.
9) Once submitted, there are no refunds; however, a composer may still withdraw his/her composition from the competition.
Mail Reg. Form with check/MO (USD) (or pay online) and DVD to:
The Indie Gathering
5009 Storer Ave. #3
Cleveland, OH 44102
(216) 323-2393(216) 323-2393