Fight Scene Competition
Who will be the next Action Star!
A stunt fighting competition using empty hands with dialog and street clothes! A fight as you would see in an action film! (2 Minutes maximum)
Female - (12 and under) (13-17) (18-39) (40+)
Male - (12 and under) (13-17) (18-39) (40+)
Winners to 4th Place
Two ways to compete: at the event live or mail in DVD!
(1) Competition by DVD submission (Deadline is July 15th)
Winning DVD's to be screened at the 2013 event.
(2) Live fight scene competition at the event!
$45 Mail-In Registration until August 1st.
$55 Registration after August 1st and at the event.
Both competitions Include a weekend pass to all events!
Mail in registration form
Where the Martial Arts World
connects with the Film World!
- 2 minutes MAXIMUM
- Main competing character and her/his partner (may not exceed 3 people)
- No weapons used by main character
- Street clothes - Verbal and physical performance of a fight scene
- Competition OPEN to all ages, gender, Martial Arts or Non-Martial arts performers!
- Meet other future movie stars
- Introductions to movie directors, producers and casting directors!
- Judged by movie directors, producers and casting directors!
- Performance of the main Character in the fight scene
- Performance of the assisting team
- Theatrical Performance
- Acting talent (along with fighting skills)
Need more info, please email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 216-323-2393
Studio owners or stunt instructors having 3 or more students competing receive a VIP week end pass !